This promotion (this “Promotion“) is promoted by WD-40 Company Limited, a company registered in England with company number 01755958, registered office at Brick Close, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK11 3LJ, telephone number (01908) 555400, and VAT registration number 844274910 (the “Promoter“).
The terms and conditions below set out the terms on which you may participate in the Promotion. Entry into the Promotion shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) only, aged 18 or over on the date on which you enter this Promotion, excluding employees and their immediate families and household members of the Promoter, its agents, and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. For a chance to win, the customer must visit www.arenacross2019.wd40.co.uk ,answer a qualifying question correctly to enter, then submit requested details in order to be contacted at a later stage if successful. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion. However, in order to enter this Promotion you must have an Internet connection.
3. Only one entry is permitted per person.
4. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. By participating in this Promotion you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from any and all liability associated with this Promotion. Participants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
The winners of this Promotion will be selected, at random, by an independent third party. Additional prizes will also be awarded throughout the campaign via monthly and weekly competitions and giveaways. The winners will also be selected at random by an independent third party and informed accordingly. The prizes on offer include:
4.1 x4 VIP Arena Cross Tickets;
4.2 x4 Standard Arena Cross Tickets *;
4.3 x12 WD40 Branded T-Shirts;
4.4 x12 WD40 Branded Hooded Jumpers
4.5 x12WD40 Branded Beanie Hats
*Seat banding subject to availability
4. Entry to this promotion opens at 12:01am (UK time) on 10th January 2019. The closing dates for this promotion are as follows: 11:59pm (UK time) on 26th January 2019 (Birmingham Event) & 11.59pm (UK time) on 8th February 2019 (Sheffield Event) (the “Promotional Period“). The draw for the main prize will be conducted shortly thereafter.
5. Entries received after the end of the Promotional Period (for whatever reason) will be invalid. No entries from agents, third parties, syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, script or the use of automated devices are permitted and no bulk entries.
6. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to: (a) verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); (b) disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of this Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions; (c) disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf; and (d) disqualify any participant posting an entry or a comment to the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram accounts that is, in the Promoter’s opinion, inappropriate, offensive or upsetting to other participants, fans of the Promoter or directly aimed at the Promoter, or contrary to applicable law, and to remove any such entry or comment.
7. As soon as the prize-winner claim has been validated, the Promoter’s Customer Service Team will commence the prize fulfilment process.
8. The Promoter will not be liable if a prize winner cannot take the prize for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control or if the Promoter is unable to contact that prize winner, including due to his or her provision of inaccurate or incomplete information.
9. Prize winners will be contacted by email and telephone. If a prize winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 28 days from the expiry of the Promotional Period, if the e-mail address is out of service or does not exist, the winner is ineligible, the winner’s entry is invalid or disqualified or the winner has otherwise failed to comply with these terms and conditions then such potential winner forfeits all rights to any prize.
10. No cash or other alternatives are available to the prize which is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and cannot be resold. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
12. The prize winner will be announced publicly via Original WD40 UK Facebook page, once the winner has been made aware first. The winner’s name and country will also be made available on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. The winner will be required to take part in publicity relating to this Promotion and the Promoter reserves the right to use the winner’s name and image for such purposes.
14. The Promoter will not be responsible under any circumstances or be liable for any person not being able to enter the Promotion for any reason, including (without limitation) system failures, network error or personal computer issues.
15. You are responsible for all Internet connection costs charged by your Internet service provider. If you do not pay the bill please get permission from the person who does.
16. If the Promoter fails to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter is responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of the Promoter’s breach of these terms and conditions or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of the Promoter’s breach or if they were contemplated by you and the Promoter at the time that you entered this Promotion. The Promoter makes no express or implied warranties with respect to the prizes.
17. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend this Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
19. Any decision of the Promoter in respect of this Promotion is final. For any further information, please contact the Promoter’s Customer Service Team by email at: email@example.com.
20. These terms and conditions (including any contractual or non-contractual dispute or claim in relation to them) are governed by the laws of England. You can bring legal proceedings in respect of this Promotion and these terms and conditions in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this Promotion and these terms and conditions in either the Scottish or the English courts and if you live in Wales you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this Promotion and these terms and conditions in either the Welsh or the English courts.